Our tube UHT sterilizer employs ultra high temperature process method to kill the bacteria in liquid foods and beverages. Compared to sterilizer of other models, this pipe sterilizer has the following characteristics:
1. Our pipe UHT sterilizer has high heat recovery efficiency. 90% of the heat can be recycled after heating the material.
2. Temperature gap between the medium and the material is small, thus uniform heating is achieved.
3. The heating pipes are corrugated pipes. The processed material and the heat exchanging medium are both in flow while the machine is working.
4. Our tube sterilization instrument is of high automation degree. CIP cleaning, tube sterilizing and material sterilizing can all be controlled and recorded automatically.
5. This tube UHT sterilizer can achieve precise and reliable sterilizing temperature control. It is able to automatically control the factors affecting the sterilizing temperature, such as steam pressure and flow, material flow, etc.
6. The inner surface of the material pipe is processed with advanced polishing technology. The pipes can be cleaned automatically and sterilized to guarantee the whole system is aseptic.
7. Our tube UHT sterilizer adopts humanized design and is safe to use. The filling device adopts reliable product with high capacity. The steam system and the hot water system have pressure protection function and alarm function.
8. The main filling components such as material pumps, hot water pumps, valves, electrical elements of controlling system, and the executive elements are all from world-famous manufacturers.
9. Tube pasteurizer and special yoghourt sterilizer are both available for you to select. The tube UHT sterilizer of our company is for aseptic filling and packaging only. It is appropriate for various asepsis packaging, such as, aseptic paper box packaging, aseptic plastic thin film packaging, aseptic PET bottle packaging, etc. It is especially fit for the production of liquid milk.
|Material inlet temperature||5℃||5℃||5℃||5℃||5℃|
|Heat preservation time||4-15s||4-15s||4-15s||4-15s||4-15s|
|Sterilizing temperature||95-125 (38℃)||95-125 (38℃)||95-125 (38℃)||95-125 (38℃)||95-125 (38℃)|
|Material outlet temperature||4-20℃||4-20℃||4-20℃||4-20℃||4-20℃|
|Steam pressure||0.4 (0.6Mpa)||0.4 (0.6Mpa)||0.4 (0.6Mpa)||0.4 (0.6Mpa)||0.4 (0.6Mpa)|
|Compressed air pressure||0.6Mpa||0.6Mpa||0.6Mpa||0.6Mpa||0.6Mpa|
|Compressed air consumption||50L/h||50L/h||50L/h||50L/h||50L/h|
|Overall dimension (excluding homogenizer)|| 3500×1600
|Power (excluding homogenizer)||8.75kW||12kW||15kW||21kW||25kW|